Saturday, October 2, 2010

9/11/10

"we can walk if you'd like or spin in circles, I don't care

 either way I'm in love with where we're going"


not all scars show
not all wounds heal
sometimes you can't always see
the pain someone feels


I hope that wherever I go when I die I can be with you.


that amazingly a w e s o m e guy.
 the guy that saved me...
from 
myself. O:
the one that 
changed me.
you know that guy?
the one that i love 
so much it's not possibly healthy.
you still don't know that guy?
ugh, the one who i hate to let leave for 
any amount of time because i'll miss him.
do you know him now?
yeah, that guy. 
i love him.


Turn up the radio and sing your lungs out. Cause kid, this is it, and this is all it will ever be. So get used to it, suck it up, and live your life.



And the way you smile every time you see me, that means the world to me.



If you want to know where your heart is, look to where your mind goes when it wanders.



love is an understatement


You're at your best when you rise from your fall.


I can choose to let it define me, confine me, refine me, outshine me, or I can choose to move the fuck on and leave it behind me.





Underestimated, often imitated, but never duplicated.



Bottom line: Couples who are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but the big difference is they don't let it take them down.





We just laid there while he told me how much he loved me without saying anything. And if there ever was a more perfect day in the history of time, it wasn't one I've heard about.



And that’s what you do when you care about someone. You fight like hell to make sure you keep them. You fight just to know you’re alive. Because you know that without them, you’d have no reason to breathe.





I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can't ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older and you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it's already happened.







No comments:

Post a Comment