Saturday, October 2, 2010

10/2/10

"Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and i doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every moment we spent together has been eared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it."

- The Notebook



"She didn't fall for him for his hot body or his
amazing smile; there was something in his
words that made her fall harder than she

ever
 had before."

"Don't be afraid of change. 
You may be losing something good 
but there’s a reason why it won't be in your future."


"In this world, cutting helps some deal, everyone is getting fat. No one is telling the truth, lying is consistent, self-made tears can be blue tears or red droplets, war goes on everyday to try and achieve peace and people are starving to death. Charity is a thing of the past, we all lie to ourselves and everyone around us, nowhere is safe, everyone has phobias and multiple fears. We all lose hope, money controls us all and friends all carry knives in order to stab you in the back when you aren’t looking. Disease runs wild, relationships are harder, hook-ups and one night stands happen more often, underage drinking is popular, illegal drugs are being taken, smiles are fake, homes are broken, life-spans are shorter, material things are a must and abuse is high. Sex is meaningless, boys are jerks, girls are the equivalent of the devil, nobody cares, everyone fends for themselves, animals are being eaten, and forests are being destroyed. Health is getting worse, STD’s are common, rumors spread like wildfire, trust is slim, honesty is disappearing and crying is a daily activity. It's kind of complicated, kid, but I'll tell you this. The second you're willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that's love right there."




"What it all comes down to we will be just fine,
 but every now and then you'll find out
 there's no way out of this troubled state of mind. 
I say sometimes you won't understand the way they play,
 but it won't break you."


“If you kiss someone with feeling, they know it.
 And you know it.
 It’s like everything else goes gray 
and you’re the only two people left in the whole world.




"You know me, I used to get caught up in everyday life. 
Tried to make it through my day so I could sleep at night. 
Tried to figure out my way through the maze of rights and wrong
but like you used to say; nothing feels like it’s really worth it. 
Forget perfect, I’m trying not to be worthless."

"Now it's gonna get harder,
 and it's gonna burn brighter,
 and it's gonna feel tougher each and every day.

 I know how it feels Believe me, I've been there."

"Don't you ever, ever think that you are alone in this world. When you're feeling down & lonely - as if you walk this road alone, stop. Stop and look around you. There is always someone. There will always be someone. And if you see no one, look deeper. Maybe that someone you need lies inside of you. You will never, ever in this world be alone. Just remember that."




"If everyone stopped giving a fuck for a whole five minutes, 
there would ultimately be universal peace."

"I think of you and things you do go ‘round my head the things you said like 'I love only you'" 
-The Beatles- There’s a Place



"You make falling in love easy."


"When you have no light to guide you
 and no one to walk beside you, 
I will come to you. 
When the night is dark and stormy,
 you won't have to reach out for me, 
i will come to you."


"You're greater than you believe, 
you're stronger than you seem,
 and you're smarter than you think."

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

- Terri; age 4




"There's one in this world for everyone. One heart, one soul to walk beside you. One in this life to share your love. One touch to touch the heart inside you. Wanna reach for each night, wanna trust with your life. That's what I believe - you're the one. You're the one in this world for me."






"He loved her of course, but better than that- he chose her day after day."
 -Sherman Alexie

No comments:

Post a Comment