Thursday, September 30, 2010

9/30/10

"I know there could never have been another. I knew it then and I know it now."
- The Notebook


"I know we're headed somewhere, I can see how far we've come. But still, I can't remember anything. Let's not do the wrong thing and I'll swear it might be fun. It's a long way down when all the knots we've tied have come undone. Anywhere you go, I'll follow you down."


"I used to carry the weight of the world, and now all I wanna do is spread my wings and fly. I don't know why I was so afraid all the time. Memories seemed to bother me my whole life. I don't know why I was so ashamed, such a waste of time. And I don't know who I was trying to be, all those lies. I used to carry the weight of the world, and now all I wanna do is spread my wings and fly."




"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."


“When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
-Dr Seuss


"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one." -Peyton, One Tree Hill


"Pleasure helps us hide from pain. but pain forces us to hope.
Forces us to keep holding on that tomorrow will be a better day,
that it can’t possibly get worse than this."
"Could have been easier? Yeah. A little smoother, right? Maybe so.
But lying here with you, would I change one thing about that road?
No. I believe things happen for a reason,
even though you might not see it at the time.
cause' now i know every plan that came unraveled,
every crooked path i traveled in my life, led me here to your side."



"If you live your life in regrets, you'll never be satisfied with your future.
Close your eyes. Clear your heart. Let it go."

No comments:

Post a Comment